Friday, June 5, 2015

Back to San Juan

Today we travelled back to San Juan and had to say goodbye to our Puerto Rican freinds. Needless to say, I cried. I love these people here so much and it is so hard to say goodbye, but Daimer reminded me that good bye means "God be with you." I am so thankful for the time that we had to spend together, but now we must part and go to different places to fulfill what God has planned for us. It's still sad for us to be leaving, but it makes it much sweeter knowing that it's for God to use us to share the good news and help build up leaders. God allowed me to experience a little piece of heaven while I was here and for that I am so blessed. I can only hope that we will be reunited again at some point. If not, I can still rejoice because I will get to spend eternity with there people in heaven. 

We are now back in San Juan to debrief before heading home on Sunday. We walked around old San Juan a bit this evening and then took a stroll on the beach where we saw a HUGE sea turtle! It was incredible. It was just chilling. We were guessing perhaps nesting? Anyway, I have the pictue below. Need to recoup from my meager 4 and a half hours of sleep last night. We stayed up until about 3:30 playing games. So little time so you gotta make some memories while you can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment